Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

Why we own our M1A's..........

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 USonuMabeaCh

USonuMabeaCh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

#62 1skrewsloose

1skrewsloose

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

If you handle, and appreciate fine weapons, there's no way you cannot fall in love with a m1a1 national match. The fit, handling, acurracy, and dependability is second to none. Ask anyone who went from m14 to the ar!!! Bottom line is, It just feels really good in my hands. And with it I fear nothing.

#63 slayer6769

slayer6769

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,729 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Granted I have a AR, but I'm a traditionalist.  I'm most attracted to steel and wood. I hope to build a modern M1A, with a modern chassis and all the fixens. But I will still have a special place for the steel and wood M1A.

#64 Ben0

Ben0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

For decades I was a lever action fan, used to hunt deer, black bear, pigs in Wisconsin with a Winchester 94 30-30  (along with ice fishing/bow hunting), I wanted a large caliber semi-automatic that a left handed shooter would enjoy firing.  Besides I loved it on sight!

#65 skeeter

skeeter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

Buy one sight it in, and put some down range at 300, its love at first shot.. If you didn't own one, you will now, its a given. M1A King of the Hill.

#66 MizzouChE2006

MizzouChE2006

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:33 PM

I posted here 5 years ago stating how bad I wanted one and the time has finally come.  M1A National Match w/ SS barrel.  I own my M1A because I have had a fascination for the M1 garand and M1A since I was a kid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users