Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

Go Packers!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:32 PM

Denver has a crappy start I think, I see the Packers winning even though I don't want to count my chickens before they're hatched.  Hopefully the Lions wins were a fluke so far.  I hope Green Bay goes all the way, the Super Bowl party is outstanding when it's a Green Bay win in my circle of closest friends where they have the party.  I want Green Bay to have another Super Bowl win under their belt.  One of my best friends I don't usually watch any games with anymore is a diehard Seahawks fan since high school, the other friend I am close to is a Cowboys fan.  So, I don't watch a lot to begin with anymore.  m14brian

#22 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

Man, those Lions beat the Cowboys.  I didn't watch it as I was working on my term paper.  How was it and do you think they're a threat to Green Bay? m14brian

#23 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

Well interesting enough, the Lions and the Packers are the only two teams left undefeated in the NFC. I believe the Packers are way better and will win. In the past it was more like mistakes, letting the Lions win. Packers don't appear to be making too many mistakes this year.

#24 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:44 PM

Good second half today.  I'll take it!! m14brian

#25 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

As will I. Now I hope the Bears crush Detroit Monday night.

#26 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, me too.  Hopefully! m14brian

#27 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

Green Bay vs. St. Louis tomorrow.  Rams are doing terrible, right?  Are you going to watch? m14brian

#28 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:52 PM

I'll miss the game completely. I'll be at work.

#29 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

I'm pretty sure Green Bay will shred St. Louis anyway.  Now, you need one of those phones you can watch TV on. m14brian

#30 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

I need to win the lottery. They say money cannot buy happiness. I wouldn't know. I never had much of it. I'd sure like to try. Remember Ted DiBiase AKA the Million Dollar Man? He flashed cash and people did all sorts of wild things. A hundred million or so I bet I could at least get ding dong to at least listen to me. Just saying...

#31 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

It may not be able to buy happiness, but it can buy options that can bring happiness.  I'm just sayin', if I had multiple millions I could live in a beautiful small mountain town surrounded by huge pine trees out of California and I imagine my outlook might be a little more nice.  If I could just hike, shoot, camp, fish, watch TV, and sleep etc. every day, I might be happier /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif.  Haha! m14brian 

#32 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

Could you imagine the game/TV room you could have to watch football if you had millions? m14brian

#33 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:43 AM

I'd buy a new TV with a flat screen, but it would only be 32" or so. I probably wouldn't move from my little crap hole I rent. I'd have my truck completely gone through and buy a new Mustang. Having a few more guns and a lot more ammo is about all the would change right away for me. Summer I'd have my boat, but coming into winter I'd also have that snowmobile I wanted, but nothing brand new. I like my artic cat tripples. I've been a ZRT man, but if I had it a ThunderCat 1000 would be my dream sled. You can get those still like new for cheap now. Nothing would expenentially change for me, but I would be pretty generious with the money. Zack would get his New Camero SS he wanted. Mom's bills would be covered. I believe I'd cover any bills Zack's Grandma had. She was really nice to me and she isn't doing that well heath wise. I'd help out my Marine buddy with some of his problems. My good friend Bill would receive plenty from me to help his family. I'd think of ways to spend it. But it wouldn't be solely on me. I'd like to take a trip to Czech Republic, because not all my family came to the new world. That would be cool. I'd love to go hunting in Russia. I guess for very little you can actually fly a MIG fighter jet. That would be pretty sweet. Having a little fun here and there. I'd still work.

#34 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

My TV would be obscene.  I'd get the world's largest flat screen plasma (currently), it's got a 152" screen.  I might work a couple days a week; it would be fun to drive my Saleen S7 to work that I'd have. m14brian

#35 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:39 PM

Nah, TV isn't that important to me. With cash in hand I'd rather live life than watch it. My life is meaningless without relationships I hold dear and the people in those relationships. I'd be even more generous if I was loaded.

#36 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Yeah, I'd be more generous if I was loaded too.  I am now, but the list is pretty short of true friends.  I have thousands of acquaintances, but few friends 'til the end.  I would rather have watched the Green Bay game today on that 152" monster with a few friends. Green Bay, 24-3 vs. Rams.  Hell yeah, PACK! m14brian 

#37 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

No score in the 4th I take it? I heard that score before the end of the 3rd quarter when Shields intercepted the ball in the endzone.

#38 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

No score in the 3rd or 4th.  I don't know if Green Bay stopped being aggressive after the 2nd or what.  Green Bay scored 21 points in the 2nd.  I was still sleeping so I only was around for the last 5 minutes and seconds. m14brian

#39 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,454 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

We haven't been posting here, I've been holding onto my seat watching the now over winning streak.  WTMF?  What happened?  That game vice Kansas City today was gay.  I'm pissed. m14brian

#40 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,490 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

Packers D has been going down hill the last few games. They didn't get it done. Packers offence didn't catch the ball in the first half. Roger was getting quite a bit of pressure. He was looking off. Loss of a few key players. They're going to have to get it together for the Bears and Lions games coming up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users