Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

SBR M14

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_H2O MAN_*

Guest_H2O MAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:39 AM

Posted Image Ron Smith with his new SBR (Smith Battle Rifle) at shot 2012. The SBR uses a Sage M14ALCS EBR chassis with adjustable length of pull and cheek riser height. Built on a new SEI receiver with SEI parts including a standard weight 18.0" barrel and SEI's new radial groove gas piston. It is topped with a Leupold optic. The package includes SEI's own bipod and their Vortex flash eliminator that accepts their Wind Talker suppressor. The Wind Talker is a quick-detach unit that can also be broken down without tools for cleaning. Overall weight is 12-13 pounds.  For more information, please visit smithenterprise.com, or call 480-964-1818. There will be an article covering the new SBR in American Rifleman very soon.

#2 slayer6769

slayer6769

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,729 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:49 AM

Are you getting one?

#3 Guest_H2O MAN_*

Guest_H2O MAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:59 AM

No, I have the original MK14 SEI and my CQB-16 type SEI is a lighter version of the SBR.   However, if I didn't have those two I would place my order for the SBR.

#4 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,428 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

Very nice piece.  I wish being quiet was legal in California.  One of those would look great in my collection. m14brian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users