Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

Things I say that catch people off guard.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,451 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

So today another RO gets handed 2 live 45acp rounds. He hands them to me and asks if I have my 45 in my truck. I tell him why yes I do, but I only need one. Awkward silence then. lol

#2 Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt

"Energizer Bunny Arrested, Charged with Battery"

• Members
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:32 PM

LMAO THATS FUNNY AS HELL :eek: :) ;) :wink: :cry:  I WOULDVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE
Been around the world with the Uncle Sams Misguided Children Travel Agency
Proud Posessor of the Mean Gene

#3 slayer6769

slayer6769

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,729 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:03 AM

Lol

#4 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,451 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Same kid who is also an RO walks in on a separate conversation where he hears me telling another kid to flush twice. "I don't want to know" as he whizzed by. The flusher isn't working great is all, but another awkward moment.

I a separate conversation with other co-workers we were talking about the variety of shooters at the range and how everyone has been here. I said to them that I haven't seen any nuns at all. One guy pipes up with the question as to why a nun would need to shoot. I come back with, "get away from that altar boy!" lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users