Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

EMT Class Hottie

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

Okay so I'm in this class. I figure it would be good stuff to know and some PDs require it. So here I am and so is this incredible gal. You guys would be tripping over your tongues and pole vaulting with your 3rd leg. She is smoking hot! Yes I'm interested, but I believe she is with someone. However she chooses to pair up with me. She is prior duty enlisted (army) Iraq/Afgan vet.  Tonight we actually got a little personal talking after class.
She is working on being a firefighter/EMT.

Today we had to practice medical assessments. So we got to feel each other up basically from head to toe.I'm telling you boys, I enjoyed it. Now tits wise a little big for my taste, but not that big. On her back they stood out more. They're very nice indeed. Quite perky actually. I did enjoy being on top, but she was on top also and I really did not mind. She is in her late 20s I believe, but maybe 30ish. Anyway I just thought I'd share. I'm quite taken by her and enjoy her company. Perfect body and shorter hair like I like. She has piercings and tats to boot. Good lord she looks so freaking awesome it's hard to contain any sort of professionalism.. In my book she scores a 10.  Sad part is I don't even know her name. LOL, but I will find out. And no matter what I will try not to flunk out so we can work together more.

Must be a blue moon somewhere in the horizon.

#2 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,389 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

She must be smokin' hot.  Women like that who are EMTs and cops are usually pretty sexy.  We have a young Sheriff's deputy like that and she has to take out her piercings on the job of course, but she's pretty.
m14brian

#3 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

You have no idea. She has this body that is to die for. Quite sexy all around and very firm. Yes I know it is.

PS VERY FIRM

#4 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

I wish now more than ever I had my Marine body back, but maybe it doesn't matter? She seems to like me, which is a huge hurdle.

She reminds me of Catherine Bell. Remember her from "JAG"

#5 Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt

"Energizer Bunny Arrested, Charged with Battery"

• Members
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

i like me a stacked female firefighter/EMT.
Been around the world with the Uncle Sams Misguided Children Travel Agency
Proud Posessor of the Mean Gene

#6 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

View PostMike Hunt, on 05 September 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

i like me a stacked female firefighter/EMT.

I personally know a couple now.
You need to be hunting without actually hunting or seem like you are. That and dazzle them with knowledge and baffle them with BS. Plus it really helps having a crap load of psychology and communications training. I have everything fire program requires and everything the police program require which is more than either require by themselves. Plus a few other credits on the subject. It helps out a lot. Charisma is something you just have to have. Don't stare at a woman's tits, actually glance at their mouth while they talk and don't approach them head one squared up to them. Seems to turn them completely off. Do the Heratio Caine (CSI Miami) thing and not be facing them. Something about it works. And of course never seem desperate. Actually you want them to think you are wanted by everyone. Even if you are short, fat or just plain ugly, if you are wanted by other women supposedly, women will come to you. Something about selection. Years ago I tried an experiment, I'd wore what looked like a wedding band just to see what would happen. You'd be amazed that I got hit on right away. I thought maybe it was because I looked good at the time, but it was only because it appeared I was wanted by someone and the wedding band was a symbol these other women could not have me. When no one wants you no one is going to talk to you. Simple as that.

Am I an expert at this? Nope I'm still learning, but being a pussy and bending over backwards for women hasn't worked. All my life I've tried hard to be that Prince Charming, that knight in shining armor and quite honestly I don't get any. All I get is shit on. So it is really insane to try the same approach over and over expecting different results. I'm doing something different and different seems to be working so far.

As Sledge hammer would say, "trust me, I know what I'm doing."

#7 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,389 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostM21guy, on 05 September 2012 - 08:04 AM, said:

Don't stare at a woman's tits
I think this is where I went wrong a lot.  It's hard to not stare down a sexy lady.
m14brian

#8 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

I told Richard about my gf and he went ???????? what gf? I had him going for a little while. "Are you to a thing???"  HAHAHA LOL

#9 Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt

• Members
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

hey never say never, I'm in a dry spell since the last EX screwed me over so well. Though things are looking promising with a good looking 41 year old I met in Virginia, very promising indeed.

#10 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,389 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

I had a pretty bad dry spell before I met my wife, which was unusual.  I had a few girls lookin' but I just wasn't interested in them I guess.  Don't give up, guys!
m14brian

#11 Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt

• Members
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

The one I'm talking to seems to be serious about me, which is a switch from my usual luck, LOL

#12 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

Excluding the one night stand, no one here has had...well even with the one night stand, no one has had a dry spell as long as I. No one guaranteed. My dry spell has gone damn near as long as my youngest friend has been alive. It's been a long time.

#13 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,389 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

You need to get out, um, I mean IN more often.  Bahahaha!  haha!  I'm surprised Keith didn't get you on that one LOL.  Just kidding man, couldn't resist.
m14brian

#14 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

What I need is something that does not exist. It only in seen in movies and read about in fairlytails. In my mind it plays out, but there is no happy ending here.

#15 slayer6769

slayer6769

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,729 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostM21guy, on 06 September 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

Excluding the one night stand, no one here has had...well even with the one night stand, no one has had a dry spell as long as I. No one guaranteed. My dry spell has gone damn near as long as my youngest friend has been alive. It's been a long time.
Dry spell??? Maybe try some sort of lubricant like ky jelly or even lotion. In a pinch you could also use cooking oil. Lol

#16 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

Gun oil works to, I have plenty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users