Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

What have we learned since being a kid?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,440 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Apparently nothing since I have an ice pack on my shoulder from an atv incident today. Stoopid me I thought I could jump it. Suzuki 500r quadracer and being a teenager yes I could have. A Honda 4x4 clumbsy ass thing,,,,not. Maybe in my next 20 years I'll be smarter than that?

#2 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,393 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

You are more brave than me, friend.  One bad slip or crunch and my bulged discs will be like smushed jelly donuts. I think all of that crap caught up with me earlier than you lol.
m14brian

#3 Broncs

Broncs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

trust me it only gets worse!!! I wore myself out early in the military now I wake up in pain and can barely walk some days and for no good reason....
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

#4 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,440 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

I felt fine today, but as soon as I sat down, boy am I stiffening up. I cannot hardly move my left shoulder now.

I think I just might pour myself a glass of Capt and call it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users