Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

First on the block to try...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,460 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

Well despite being stupid poor I ordered a new piston. My rifle has been down all summer and I'm tired of not having my rifle up and running. Instead of ordering a new Sadlak piston to replace the failed one, I'm getting the new LRB black nitrated one. I'll give it a go. See what it can do. I also ordered a new spring. Seems like I wore the original one out. So new spring and a new piston. Oh the joys.

Posted Image

#2 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,420 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

We'll be waiting for the range report man.
m14brian

#3 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,460 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

I'm so poor it might be sometime next year before I''ll be able to get you guys one. At least I have ammo, not much, but it is there for me to test accuracy with.

#4 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,420 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

You need to have ammo on hand for emergency or if the SHTF, so I'd rather you wait until you're sure you can spare it.
m14brian

#5 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,460 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

I only need to save one round. With that single round I can win one way or another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users