Welcome to the M1A Forum. Join the M1A Rifles community, it's free! Find different interesting discussions on the m1a rifle, m1a scopes, mounts, m1a stocks, ammo and more! There are lots of knowledgeable m1a enthusiasts and m1a rifle owners here on our forum, so feel free to ask questions. You don't need to be a m1a rifle owner to join our community. Join and ask questions about the great M1A rifle.

My current status on FB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 M21guy

M21guy

"Compromising is never satisfying"

• Members
  • 4,406 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

I just got a PM on a forum from a moderater wanting me to edit a post I made due to profanity. I was like, what did I say, because I didn't remember saying anything profane. I said in my post, "It takes a shit load of work." Now if you're a 6 year old that might be bad, but as an adult? Wanted to PM back, "go f*&% yourself" and take your F*%&ing PC BS and shove it up your..., but I didn't, because I told myself I'm nice and I can play well with others. But these F*&^ing A$$holes make it hard. ~ Lone Wolf

No it wasn't this one. I have to say I was a little put off.

So men I'm going shooting tomorrow. Seems I'm a little strung out from stress and I need to blow something up.

#2 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,406 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

From the other forum. I am very much against the hunting of wolves. I hate that there is so many idiots out there. The numbers are not that much above endangered and the only reason to put a season on them is to stimulate revinue. It's all about the money. I swear if anyone is on my range sighting in for the purpose of wolf hunting I will kick them off. I do not care for trophy hunting. The idea of it sickens me.

All my life I've been fasinated by wolves. I don't have a PHD, but I know quite a bit. It's not open season as some might think and it's delicate at best. Across the nation in verious states it's like a blood lust to kill them. Personally I hope there is a special place in hell for them that do.

I just hope that someday there is still  wolves for all of us to see in the wild. It isn't like they really are all that social with humans in the first place. I cannot even express what it was like to meet one in the woods for the first time. It had to be the most scariest yet joyful moments of my life.

Anyway I just had to say something about it. I'm already pissed about subject and someone brought it up. I might just see if by chance I can get hired by the DNR as a warden. It's the only thing I know how to do that might be somewhat benifical to the wolf population here in Wisconsin. It's unlikely, because I'm not Capt. America, but there is an opening and I'm going to apply I guess. I'd always rather be outdoors anyway.

#3 m14brian

m14brian

• Moderators
  • 5,349 posts
  • Location29 Palms, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

There is an auto filter over there and a mod or two is strict on language.  I asked about it in a thread and a few guys took the time to jump on me pretty good. I was disappointed in them, all I said was someone who was a bad person was a scumbag and that got edited.  For the most part I believe in freedom of speech when possible. I don't have facebook so I don't know how they are but I'd imagine it's strict. m14brian

#4 M21guy

M21guy

• Members
  • 4,406 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

No facebook didn't send me anything. It was a moderator on another forum. I posted what I thought on facebook though. I ended up deleteing it myself though. It really rubbed me the wrong way with the moderator contacting me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users